Jan 12, 2012

Swoon Me

I know this is a complete contradiction to yesterdays post...But as I sit here looking at everyone's swoon blocks from the Swoon-along Flickr group. I just want to make my swoon now! I joined the group with the full intention of making it a little later like next month. I know think after I get my house work done I'm going to go up and make a practice block. I'm going to practice with lime green and purple and make my favorite cousin a wall hanging for her very first apartment. That's right purple and lime green. I know eww right, but that girl loves her some Arctic Cats and since she lives in the arctic, I'm going to indulge her. Nah... just kidding she lives in Michigan. Which probably feels arctic compared to Indiana. Does anyone else have there spring bulbs trying to bloom? I'm scared about what will happen to them with this snow storm coming today.

 Here are some of my fav swoon pictures from the group photos. I know I need to give credit where credit is do but I can't figure out where the little link spot went on the bottom of this mosaic. I'm hoping when you click on the picture it will take you back to the owner.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm trying to resist joining the swoon-a-long.

Jenniffier said...

I joined into even though I didn't want to start quite yet.