Jan 8, 2012

I have fought a battle with the union jack devil

And have won! It only wasted 4 sheets if paper, along with multiple paper piecing videos on YouTube, along with completely given me a tension headache, and completely given me a tension headache. But I have one quarter of it done on my practice block. I also don't think one cuss word left my mouth. Hehehehe they were all inside my head.

Paper piecing is kinda hard folks. I can't say I'll be able to get right there today cause it's kinda ass backwards but this block is going to be buried with me.


P.s. This is not me complaining about a block choice. This is me triumphing over something I didn't know how to do. That's all.


3 comments:

Mrs.Pickles said...

Yay for you for trying. I have been too scared to try yet..LOL I'm looking forward to learning something new though!

Josie McRazie said...

I think it is looking great!! It is all about the journey right!! Keep it up! I know you will do great!!

Lisa said...

Nice job. I too have been battling paper piecing and I feel your pain. My favorite YouTube video on the topic is by the Crafty Gemini. Give it a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uaW26igygE