Oct 20, 2010

Seriously overwhelmed

I haven't been able to sew anything since this weekend and who knows when I'll be able to get back to the nook. I have a mountain of laundry to do.  My house will look like a tornado hit it if I don't get it done today and of course I need to run a thousand errands because I get told stuff last minute, and my dog is one bowl of food away from running out(note to self, next dog just feed them the crap from the grocery store not the special stuff you have to drive across town for)  I'm kinda wondering if I can work full time and be a good mom and wife while my hubby is working a million hours a week. How do other people do it. I'm feeling spread pretty thin lately.



list of things to do: bind 6 projects, finish piecing 3, start cutting out 2 and quilt and bind the candle mat.Once all this is done I'm going to have to take a sewing break and do a clean sweep so it won't look like an episode of hoarders around here. ( In my mind it does but it really doesn't)

No comments: