Oct 12, 2010

So I haven't done much sewing and I really realized it when I came to drop my memory card. It's all of Hailie, so I guess this was a weekend of spending time with my daughter. I only have one kid and the older she gets the faster I realize I'm running out of time for her to think I'm cool and her wanting to hang out with me. Geez why do they gotta become a teenager. When she was little, like toddler little, I would ask her if she would stay little forever and her reply always was "nope I gotta grow up mommy" So here are a few pictures of my little girl growing up. I should also mention I am so proud of her!!! She was elected a school ambassador at school this past week, she made MVP for her volleyball game last Thursday and when she was at the dentist last week she got her cavity filled with NO NUMBING. Who does that?

Her team decided she needed to be held & ran around the gym

This picture cracks me up. This is H with my brother who is to "awesome" to have his picture taken with his niece. Hehehe so I got one anyway.

And even though she's growing up and getting older.  She's still not to old to chalk up the sidewalk. This is what I found when I went to tell her dinner was ready. I love this kid!



I guess I'll get to sewing when I can. It's not a race and I'll take my time to enjoy the little things in life.

On a side note I will get to go buy more fabric today for my candle mat swap. I'm just not that sure I like what I bought. So I'm going to scope another quilt shop that I heard was pretty good (I also hear they have stuff my fav store doesn't carry.)

No comments: